A significant change in the latest trends of physical beauty and fitness has been observed in the past few decades and physical fitness is no more restricted to the overall weight and slim waist. It has been observed that even the people who are under normal weight range may have fat thigh that makes it embarrassing for them from to wear short dresses and skirts. By properly combining certain exercises along with a well-balanced thermogenic diet, you can easily get well- toned and smart looking thighs.
Exercise to Lose Weight on Your Thighs
Exercise is the most essential method of achieving targeted weight loss and is superior to dieting in a number of ways. With exercise, you can maintain your basal metabolic rate as well as:
- Strengthen your muscles
- Tone your body
- Stabilize your posture, joints and ligaments
Below are a few warnings that you must consider before starting any workout session:
- Make sure to start off slowly and gently. If you are dealing with weights or hardcore stretching exercises, make sure to perform the activities more smoothly and gradually. Avoid over-stressing your muscles, tissues and ligaments to prevent tearing and damage.
- It is better to seek professional assistance by a physical trainer in order to get maximally benefitted from your exercise regimen.
- If you experience severe pain or discomfort in your limbs, muscles or joints after exercise, seek immediate assistance.
Here are a few exercises that especially target your thigh fat:
1. Do Cardio to Slim Your Whole Body
Use exercises like cycling, hiking, swimming and sports that target your entire body. This is helpful in shedding extra pounds from the body as well as from thighs and hips region without overstressing your joints and bones. Moreover, it is also helpful for people who have certain joint and bone conditions that prevent them from performing normal physical activity.
A lot of people rely on yoga and meditation for weight loss, which unfortunately is not a completely correct approach. The total calorie expenditure via yoga is only 200 calories/hour which is very low as compared to most sports and recreational physical activities like basketball, football and swimming (more than 800 calories/hour). You can do after the following video.